WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“I have tried various diets/fitness regimes etc in the past without any tangible results and I was only disappointed. I happened to join the Challenge with Hrishikesh and I lost 7 kgs in 45 days flat !! This has never happened before and is no less than a miracle !!”
— Jasmeet, Business Coach
What is Intermittent Fasting?
Many cultures around the world practice fasting; being present to the tremendous benefits that it holds. Most of these practices are tough and challenging and in some cases even harmful. Over the decades & centuries many of the practices have lost their scientific importance and taken on a religious aspect. In this course we are going to bring the Science back into Fasting!
Intermittent Fasting (IF) is a system of fasting that has all the benefits of Fasting without doing it for extended periods of time. There are many different ways of doing IF, but all of them involve intermittent periods of eating and fasting.
The most common system of Intermittent fasting is the 16:8 system. During the next 30 days we are going to work with a step-by-step guide and a stellar eating plan to ease ourselves into the powerful 16:8 system. During the last week of the challenge we will optionally look at other effective fasting methods so you may choose the one that works for you best.
1. Intermittent Fasting (IF) made Easy
2. Lose up to 4kgs in just 30 Days
3. A robust eating plan to complement your IF
4. Keep your Lifestyle - No special food requirements
5. Advanced Intermittent Fasting Techniques
- 30 Day Intermittent Fasting Plan
- 30 Day Detailed Eating Plan
- 4 Session Eating Psychology + Evaluation Report
- Live 1 on 1 Yoga Session with Advance Yoga Trainer
- Live 1 on 1 Workout Session with Celebrity Trainer
Total : ₹5750
BUT YOU DON'T PAY ₹5750
YOU JUST PAY ₹500
Meet the Experts
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
IIN,NY • IAHC,Washington
Internationally Certified Pranic Healer
Advance Yoga Trainer
World Record Holder • Yoga Institute
Certified Celebrity Fitness Trainer
ISSA • K11 • Fitness First • ACE • EKFA